FEES FOR OFFICE VISITSLearn about the cost of visits for new patients, follow-up visits, and home visits.
OFFICE POLICIESLearn more about our office policies, including how we work with insurances.
OTHER FEESWe offer additional services, such as IV therapy and supplements. Learn more about these services.
- The office does not directly bill insurance.
- If you have a PPO, your visits may be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company at out-of-network provider rates.
- We can provide you with a CMS-1500 form to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
- Medicare parts A and B, with or without supplemental, are only accepted through Dr. Brousseau.
- Not all Medicare plans cover Dr. Brousseau, and most plans will not cover all costs.
- You are responsible for any costs that Medicare does not cover, including co-pays, shots, and supplements.
What Is an HSA?
A Health Savings Account, or HSA, allows patients to set aside pre-tax dollars to cover the cost of health care. HSAs are most often offered by your insurance company in conjunction with a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP).
New to Naturopathic Medicine?
We’ll help you understand the difference between a naturopathic and conventional practice. For example, unlike many conventional doctor’s offices, at Paracelsus, we do not overbook appointments. Learn what to expect on your first visit.