Just hearing the word cancer can be a frightening experience. When you are fighting your battle against cancer, you want doctors on your side who are knowledgeable, practical and proactive, and who also take into account the whole person. There are many effective therapies that are designed to help you fight your cancer.
You do not have to handle this diagnosis alone. At Paracelsus, we work with you to provide a customized plan tailored to you.
Assessment and Treatment
Natural Therapies Based on Research
Assessment and treatment for cancer may include:
- Testing to monitor your disease and immune system
- Anti-cancer diet guidelines specific to your situation
- Detoxification protocols
- Vitamins, minerals, enzymes and probiotics
- Anti-cancer herbs and medicinal mushrooms
- IV Vitamin C and other IV therapies
- Mistletoe therapy
- Exercise, stress management and lifestyle recommendations
Paracelsus uses research-based natural therapies to:
- Actively fight cancer
- Prevent development of cancer in people at high risk
- Prevent recurrence after successful cancer treatment
- Increase effectiveness and decrease side-effects of chemotherapy/radiation therapy
- Decrease risk of metastatic spread during biopsy or surgery
- Speed recovery from surgery
- Enhance cancer-fighting parts of the immune system
- Detoxify heavy metals and solvents associated with cancer development
In the Know: Dealing With Side Effects of Chemotherapy
While chemotherapy is effective in treating cancer, it comes with a host of negative side effects, including nausea, fatigue, loss of appetite, pain, impaired immune function, and even memory changes. These side effects can add additional stress and inhibit your recovery. Natural remedies can help combat these negative side effects.
Certain herbs and minerals, as well as probiotics, are shown to help ameliorate the side effects of chemotherapy. IV therapy is also an effective way to boost the immune system during chemotherapy treatments. Dietary changes also need to be considered, such as avoiding spicy or citrus foods, since chemotherapy can cause mouth sores. Paracelsus can help you understand and choose appropriate natural therapies to minimize chemotherapy side effects.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer, the doctors at Paracelsus can help support you as you navigate all your treatment options.
Meet Our Doctors
Words from Our Patients
Dr. Barker is a kind, caring, trustworthy and extremely knowledgeable individual whose only agenda is to make you healthy and keep you that way. I am happy I made the call to Paracelsus.
Interested in learning more about alternative cancer treatments?
Connect with our office to schedule your free 15 minute consultation and find out if becoming a patient at Paracelsus is right for you.